System Developer – Sales Automation
Position Title: System Developer – Sales Automation
Ministry/Entity: Ministry of Industry & Trade
Section: EIF Project
Bast: Contract based
Reporting To: Relevant Department
Reporting From: -
Objective: Develop and operationalize online sales automation and information exchange systems for Commercial Attaches Directorate
Key Responsibility: Sales Automation Systems
- Sales automation: Develop or find online sales targeting system and adapt them to Commercial attaches working system. Work with Attaches director to set targeting criteria, qualifier and disqualifier indicators and scoring and approving systems. Operationalize the system and train directorate staff in Kabul and all commercial attaches to use the system.
- Databases: Develop and operationalize online databases of commercial attaches information, reports and plans. Train directorate’s staff and commercial attaches to use the system. Maintain and improve the system gradually.
- Financial reporting: Develop and operationalize online financial reporting system between commercial attaches and MoIC Finance Directorate. Evaluate MoIC internal processes for attaches payments; shorten the process time by adapting online system. Train Directorate’s staff and Commercial attaches to use the system. Maintain and improve the system gradually.
- Integration: Ensure the sales automation system is well integrated and aligned with marketing automation system of EPA
Education, Experience & Skills
- Minimum bachelor degree in Software engineering, IT, Computer Science or related field
- Three years relevant experience in systems development or related field
- Ability to develop or find proper online information exchange systems or applications
- Ability to develop user-friendly reporting templates and applications
- Strong research capabilities
- Ability to train the government staff in using online systems
- Ability to learn quickly about the sales and marketing system, government working system and paperwork processes
- Ability to take initiative to reach objectives.
Submission Email: Please send your CV to below email