TERMS OF REFERENCE
Ministry/Entity: Ministry of Industry & Commerce
Section: EIF Project
Base/Duration: Contract based (12 months)
Reporting To: Project Manager and Investment promotion directorate
Reporting From: Subordinate employee according to organization structure
- Design, arrangement and editing of investment brand in Afghanistan (website, mobile investment software and android application) to activate and maintain the brand
- Responsible for launching, maintenance and development of investment brand software and database of investment promotion directorate.
- Analyzing, arranging and publication of information and investment opportunities of the country for both domestic and foreign investors through online tools and investment brand software in Afghanistan to develop investment.
- Collecting and analyzing of investment data and reports from reputable investment related websites and IPAs for the propose of providing information and publication.
- Cooperation and active participation in the arrangement and presentation of investment information in (Mail Chimp) to provide up-to-date information on investment in the country on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Arranging marketing packages and promotional materials to attract domestic and foreign investors and publish it into (www. Investinafghanistan.af)
- Providing useful advice and participation to create an electronic platform using social media to coordinate with relevant ministries and agencies to receive and share investment data and information.
- Collaborating about arranging plans, presentations, marketing and holding online meetings using (zoom, skype and Facebook), etc.
- Create a database and listing of domestic and foreign investors to provide business matching service.
- Cooperation and coordination to establish face-to-face and virtual meetings to receive challenges from domestic and foreign investors and solutions.
- Arranging monthly, quarterly and annual work plans in accordance with the work plan of the department to achieve the objectives of the proposed plan.
- Submit monthly, quarterly and annual performance reports to the Investment promotion directorate for providing information on his performance.
- Execution of other duties related to the task entrusted by the Investment Promotion Directorate, in accordance with the rules and objectives of the department, to expedite the implementation
- Ensuring coordination with relevant directorates and departments of Investment Development in relation to better implementation of investment protection matters
Education, Experience & Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, and Computer Engineering, Application Development or any other relevant field required. Higher degree in the mentioned will be preferred
- For candidates with bachelor degree: relevant work experience of at least two years at national or international level.
- For candidates with master’s level degree: relevant work experience of at least one year
- Proven ability to work effectively in complex and cross-cultural teams/ environment;
- Fluency in one of the national languages (Dari and Pashto).
- Must be familiar (speaking and written) in English
- Ability to manage relationships with multiple stakeholders, including with AfT team, MoIC departments, external government bodies, the private sector, and international stakeholders
- Computer skills in task-related programs
- Ability to take initiative to reach objectives
Qualified female candidates strongly encouraged to apply.
Kindly indicate position title (IT Consultant) in the subject line when applying.