Agreements and Legal Advisor
Ministry/Entity: Ministry of Industry & Trade
Section: EIF Project
Bast: Contract Based
Reporting To: Relevant Department
Reporting From: -
Key Responsibility: Trade and Transit Agreements
- Evaluate the trade and transit agreements from legal point of view. If needed, amend and draft the newer version.
- Collect information about the effectiveness of the current trade and transit agreements.
- Do case studies and recommend new agreements for signing with specific countries.
- Collect trade issues between Afghanistan and the countries where commercial attaché is stationed in order to review the agreements from legal perspective.
- Address the issues in trade and transit agreements.
- To help functioning public-private coordination mechanism supporting high level dialogue on trade and transit development in terms of legal perspective.
- Trainings: Train the directorate staff (officials) in drafting, evaluating and processing trade and transit agreements from legal perspective.
Education, Experience & Skills
- Minimum bachelor degree in law or international relations. Preference will be given to Master’s degree holders
- Three years relevant experience
- Ability to evaluate trade and transit agreements from legal point of view
- Ability to draft or amend trade and transit agreements
- Ability to train the directorates staff on amending, drafting or evaluating agreements
- Strong research capabilities
- Ability to use common computer software, including email, MS Office, and develop databases in excel
- Strong English, Pashto and Dari Language skills.
Submission Email: Please send your CV to below email