Project Manager (EIF)
Position Title: Project Manager (EIF)
Ministry/Entity: Ministry of Industry & Trade
Section: EIF Project
Bast: Contract based
Reporting To: Relevant Department
Reporting From: Project Implementation Unit
Objective: Responsible for the direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of EIF project in MoIC
Key Responsibility: EIF Project Implementation
- Project Plan: Develop overall action plan for the project. Develop annual action plan for each advisor or system developer. Measure performance of each member of AfT team against action plan on a quarterly basis.
- Project Coordination: Break EIF project into work packages/doable actions and set timeframes. Assign the work packages to AfT team consisting of advisors and system developers. Develop EIF project timeline in Excel and follow up the implementation. Report the progress to National FP and provide recommendations for improvement. Prepare monthly financial reports for Naitonal FP/EIF. Escalate the issues to avoid delays. Lead the preparations for planned trips. Plan and coordinate specific training programs with MoIC departments and external organizations.
- Administration: Maintain project budget in Excel sheet based on MoIC/EIF format. Track and monitor budget expenditure. Ensure AfT team are paid on timely manner. Ensure necessary items are procured on time. Issue all appropriate legal paperwork.
- Activities: Develop annual and monthly activity calendars of all project activities, broken down by month
- Budget: Develop budget for the project, broken down by month, code, and activities
Education, Experience & Skills
- Minimum bachelor degree in economics or business administration or related field.
- Five years of experience in project management or coordination. Preference will be given to for those worked with international organizations
- Ability to develop project plans, timelines and status reports
- Ability to develop and track budget for projects, and handle finance and admin issues of project team
- Ability to lead a diverse team of advisors and system developers
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to manage relationships with multiple stakeholders, including with AfT team, MoIC departments, external government bodies, the private sector, and international stakeholders
- Ability to use common computer software, including email, MS Office, and develop databases in excel
- Ability to take initiative to reach objectives
- Excellent communication skills. Strong English skill is required.
Submission Email: Please send your CV to below email