Invitation for Bids Design of Pavilion expo 2020 Dubai,
Islamic Republic of Afghanistan
1-Ministry of Industry and Commerce (MOIC)
International Competitive Bidding (ICB)
Design of Pavilion expo 2020 Dubai,
- Ministry of Industry and Commerce (MOIC), Islamic Republic of Afghanistan, intends to apply a contract from (Government of Afghanistan) budget for Design of Pavilion 2020 Dubai Remote against Contract Package No: NPA/MOIC/99/NCS-7281/ICB.
- National Procurement Authority (NPA), on behalf of Ministry of Industry and Commerce (MOIC), now invites sealed Bids from eligible Bidders for:
Description of Non Consulting Services
Bid Security Validity period in number of days
Bid Security amount in USD or an equivalent amount in freely convertible currency
Design of Pavilion expo 2020 Dubai
148 (120+28) days
USD 150,000( One Hundred Fifty thousand USD) or an equivalent amount in a freely-convertible
3. Bidding will be conducted through International Competitive Bidding (ICB) and is open to all eligible Bidders as defined in the Procurement Regulations.
4. Qualifications requirements include:
(a) (a) Financial Capability:
The minimum amount of liquid assets and/or credit facilities net of other contractual commitments of the successful Bidder shall be:
US$ 760,000 (US Dollar Seven Hundred and Sixty Thousand)
Note: The issue date of any documents demonstrating this requirement shall be between the date of announcement of this bidding documents and the deadline for submission of bids.
(b) Experience and Technical Capacity:
The experience required to be demonstrated by the Bidder should include as a minimum that he has executed during the last five (5) years the following:
Bidders must provide evidence of having completed at least one similar project as prime contractor within the last five years with minimum value of US 2,500,000 (US Dollar Tow Millions Five Hundred Thousand) and/
or at least two similar projects as prime contractor within the last five years with minimum value of US 3,700,000 (US Dollar Three Million Seven Hundred thousands).
Note: 1. The bidder must have relevant experience of similar project implemented in Bureau international des Exposition(BIE) registered Expo.
2.Bidder must have the right qualification that enable them to submit to and communicate with the statutory authorities and expo 2020 “rented Pavilions Guide “document’s.
(C) Average Annual Services Turnover
The minimum required average annual volume of Services for the successful Bidder within the last five (5) years shall be: 4,000,000 USD Four Millions dollars.
5. Interested eligible bidders may download the Bidding Document from NPA website www.ageops.net .
If the bidders need further clarification please contact to below e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org,email@example.com, copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Bids must be delivered to the address below at or before January, 14, 2021 @10:00 AM hrs Kabul time. Electronic Bidding will not be permitted. Late Bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the Bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who chooses to attend at the address below.
7. The address(es) referred to above is:
Secretary of Bid Opening, Deputy of Operation and Resources, National Procurement Authority (NPA); Administrative Office of the President (AOP). Pashtunestan Wat, Kabul, Afghanistan
Phone number: +93 (0) 20-292-6290